Thread: The Muscle Power League - whats that then?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Your are a true multi-tasker Ian - and I know your fellow Rivvy club members are eager to congratulate you with your recent performances!

I have two GAMO Centre pistols - I will certainly be keeping one of them, but I could let one go if you would like it.

Last week I took them down to the RMTC and was surprised just how good they were - the fixed barrel helps I think, and the underlever cocking does suite some better than a break barrel.

I have them here if you would like to pop over for a brew and a "pop" with them.

They are great fun on the Bell Target and give nice tight groups.

BTW - I still have my original instruction booklet for the HW70 - so if anyone has any problems trying to find out where to insert the pellet ( or anything else technical like that) I can take copies for you to distribute!

BTW 2. I think you could be surprised by somebody with a Webley - they do shoot well once you get used to them, and a true Webely fan may well make the effort to prove it!
    Last edited by zooma; 20-07-2012 at 08:03 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.