Thread: The Muscle Power League - whats that then?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Oh Im sure we (they ) will get bye. There a very trustworthy lot down at R.R. At least this way the wrong persons 10m rifle cards shot out of sequence on the wrong nights wont happen again.

I have spoken to our clubs Pistol Secretary (Chris) today and both he and his Mrs, Amanda, have agreed to enter this comp. using their FWB103! I forgot they had this pistol. Amanda shoots to a very high standard, averaging around the 48 mark with her usual pcp and with the additional help of witch craft. (Please dont tell her I said that as I hated being a frog )

Can I come back and shoot for Rivington?

ATB
    'Turncoat Jones.'
    The FWB 103 is a very fine match pistol that is every bit as good as any PCP in my opinion (probably with a faster lock time as well) - and in the hands of a 48 ex 50 shooter I think the rest of the Rivvy team will have somebody to try and catch.........and the RMT minnows will have an even bigger headache.

It looks like we need a few more turncoats to even things up a bit..so I think I will mention the witchcraft you refer to as it may help to win a defection - no wait a minute you are shooting for us so that won't help at all - but I might mention it anyway just incase you annoy her enough to (hopefully) put her off.

This has always looked like being a contest with the tiny little Rossendale club taking on the might of the established Rivington empire (sympathy needed here)- and now you show us even more of your big guns ( more sympathy for the underdogs here) - we feel very insignifiant and freightened ( any sympathey left anywhere?) - but David did beat Goliath once ( or so it says in the good book) so we will give it a go!

...anybody seen my slingshot?
    Last edited by zooma; 20-07-2012 at 08:13 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.