Thread: The Muscle Power League - whats that then?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bob - youve pulled ..... and I dont mean the trigger!

Im off up to the clubs work party soon so I shall promote the M.P.L. to those members who cant/dont read the notice boards. Why should they read it when I will explain it to them on a one-2-one basis, over a brew, and answer all their questions like: "Where do babies come from?"

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Good luck with the work party Ian - don't forget the crayons !

I also have a work party today arranging to open a coal shute directly down to the RMTC cellar to make it easier to receive the bulk deliveries of bromide to keep our little TC2 angel Frankie under control.

The MPC competition certainly provides entertainment - lets hope we find some time to do some shooting as well.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post

The MPC competition certainly provides entertainment - lets hope we find some time to do some shooting as well.
    Ive always said the shooting down at Rivi was cr@p but the jibbing and banter up to Olympic standards.

You have to keep your wits about you at all times up there. One member mentioned last week that he had visited the gay village in Manchester. As soon as he mentioned it he knew he'd made a BIG mistake. He still wishes you could rewind life by 2 minutes and think before he spoke.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Ive always said the shooting down at Rivi was cr@p but the jibbing and banter up to Olympic standards.

You have to keep your wits about you at all times up there. One member mentioned last week that he had visited the gay village in Manchester. As soon as he mentioned it he knew he'd made a BIG mistake. He still wishes you could rewind life by 2 minutes and think before he spoke.

ATB
    Ian
    I know the feeling - but I will say no more!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.