Thread: The Muscle Power League - whats that then?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Did you know that when you cut a worm in two one end will wriggle.

But not if you cut it length ways.

ATB
    Ian
    No doubt you have spent a lot of time practicing your culinary skills on worms during your enforced time as a frog - so you will know these things...witch leads me to think about the MPL.

A Model 80 is going with me to the range tonight - its about time I decided which pistol to use in the MPL as August is getting closer - and that's when we start shooting - but the problem is I have a few nice classics to choose from and I would like to exercise them all.

The Model 65 and 80 are the "natural" choices for me as we go back to the 70's together - but then again so does the Model 10 and Model 6 - but I also like to shoot the FAS 604 and the FWB103.

The other thing is I am very tempted to go for the simple sping powered "kicker" and see how I get on with scoring UP and with the +1 pont bonus per card. I think it will be a close choice as the rules have been devised to make it this way. This brings the GAMO Centre/Target right back into play ( and others like the HW70 and Model 5) ...and even a well sorted Webley Premier could spring a few surprises! **

Decisions......decisions......

** note door left wide open for Ian's literary size 10's to come stamping in!
    Last edited by zooma; 26-07-2012 at 08:21 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.