Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: The Muscle Power League - whats that then?

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Here is another well reasoned retort from our Public Relations ambassador to fully justify his position, and one that illustrates his exceptional literary ability - I doubt he could ever be replaced

.......but then - why would we want to?

Bog off!
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Here is another well reasoned retort from our Public Relations ambassador to fully justify his position, and one that illustrates his exceptional literary ability - I doubt he could ever be replaced

.......but then - why would we want to?
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Bog off!
    You do realise Bob that I.J. 's appointment as Britain's ambassador to the UN will be announced shortly?? It appears they appreciate his ability to produce a short, sharp response to comments on every subject.......
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    You do realise Bob that I.J. 's appointment as Britain's ambassador to the UN will be announced shortly?? It appears they appreciate his ability to produce a short, sharp response to comments on every subject.......
    Yes - but it is often the same one - "Bog Off" - not sure how well that translates worldwide
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Yes - but it is often the same one - "Bog Off" - not sure how well that translates worldwide
    Marais loin you two.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Marais loin you two.
    Thats's a foreign tongue in't it?

They said you were a multi-lingual - but then they sniggered - so I was not sure what they were suggesting

und verpiss dich auch I.J.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Right! The first few Rivi (provisional) scores of this months (Feb '13) M.P.L. have started to dribble in, dribble being the operative word.

Paul Wray (Suprise - surprise ) - 193 - Centre.
    Graham Myers - 162 - HW45
    S. Wright (first name 'Snot'? ) - 149 - FWB80
    Mike Barnard - 147 - FWB80.

As you can see RMTC lads (and lass) theres nowt to panic about.

The compt ends on Thurs 28th.

Round Two

Here we go!

Round 2 of the second series MPL has to be shot this week.

Good luck everyone - and lets try to include as many "newbies" as possible to keep the spirit of the competition alive - remember it is the sport that matters even more than the result, and to this day the MPL has been very successful at promoting the sport of air pistol shooting to those that may not have "had a go" due to the costs involved with the PCP pistols more normally used.

Not sure I'll make it up there tonight Bob, tacking my lad for his driving theory test at 6.15pm in Bolton & don't know how long it lasts. I may have to do my cards at Rivi ( if they will let me ). I'll do my best to get there, the carbon kid has got my c10 cylinders so I can have a go with that as well .

Quote Originally Posted by fat stig View Post
    not sure i'll make it up there tonight bob, tacking my lad for his driving theory test at 6.15pm in bolton & don't know how long it lasts. I may have to do my cards at rivi ( if they will let me :d ). I'll do my best to get there, the carbon kid has got my c10 cylinders so i can have a go with that as well :d .

no chance!!:

:d:d

Quote Originally Posted by Fat stig View Post
    Not sure I'll make it up there tonight Bob, tacking my lad for his driving theory test at 6.15pm in Bolton & don't know how long it lasts. I may have to do my cards at Rivi ( if they will let me ). I'll do my best to get there, the carbon kid has got my c10 cylinders so I can have a go with that as well .
    I think this week would be a good week to do your M.P.L. up at Rivi. Kevs working so no trouser noises while your shooting. You will, of course, still have to try to ignore Christines drug induced ramblings.

ATB
    Carbon Kid.

I knew I could count on you support John can't wait to see your happy smiling face on Wednesday, it realy lifts my day.

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    Shoot for Rmtc,go and shoot your cards there,thems the rules for traitors.
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    Shoot for Rmtc,go and shoot your cards there,thems the rules for traitors.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Fat stig View Post
    I knew I could count on you support John can't wait to see your happy smiling face on Wednesday, it realy lifts my day.
    In the words of our illustrious leader " BOG OFF "