Thread: Kral puncher pro mods

Kral puncher pro mods

I have a Puncher pro and a Hi Cap both in .22 that I have been playing with. The pro I fitted a lanes regulator which gave it a huge shot count but it did look ugly with it sticking out of the lovely walnut stock.
    The hi cap comes with 2 bottles but you can't fit a reg to it so I just swapped the 2 bottle systems over!
    The Reg fitted with a large plenum suits the military look of the Hi cap and set at 50 bar gives a huge consistent shot count and the Pro now has the benefit of 2 bottle which are just a straight forward unscrew to swap.
    Certainly saves lugging my divers bottle down the range!

I too enjoy tinkering with the Krals as most things are interchangeable, they respond well to regs too

Enjoy

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

lovely guns i recently sold mine to buy my cricket tactical 22

Yes very hard to beat for the money! Nice long barrel and very simple to work on. Also Bagnells keep all the parts at very affordable prices!
    These are the only 2 rifles I kept out of my collection which says it all!

As you say, simple to work on and parts are very cheap and available, I get all mine from Big Dans Airguns as he is a Kral dealer with great back up

My pro500 had three calibre kits and Id swap around, simple to tune for better sub12 performance and big shotcounts, Ive sold all my other pcps and have just a Kral a Benjamin(kral) and a Kuzey(kral) as there just great for my useage and I can service them myself.
    Yes Ive had dozens of pcps costing much more, their all gone now but these remain, oh and now a growing collection of springers
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Bagnells keep all the parts for converting the Puncher to having a interchangeable bottle system . The bottle valve works well with minimal air loss.
    Very handy as you will run out of pellets before needing a top up!

bagnals has a good selection of spares for most guns