Thread: The Air Arms 'RSN10' Memorial Cup Challenge 02/09/2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Cam and the Green Hobbit have said it all!

One of the best shoots i have ever shot, missed some easy friggin targets but heh!

A perfect Memorial shoot!

Thanks to Simmmy and all the buxted / Horsham guys etc for organising....and LOSING.

The airarms guy (sorry can't remember your bleddy name) who helped me and Andy around the course, what a decent chap, crap shot, but a really nice guy!... (just getting my own back as they were picking on me!) It was his first shoot and he actually did quite well, just sorry if i embarrassed you on film .

Nice to see Terry Doe, Vermin Hunter and airgun tv etc getting involved, well i say involved the last time i saw Terry he was running down the track because somebody told him there was a pond in the woods that he could fish for free....... (was going to introduce myself but i was a bit shy!)
    One more thing....what a junior score that was....outstanding!
    XX

hi mike
    nice to see you again! and nice to know your not shooting spring class in SHS 2012/2013
    Si & i (VerminHuntersTV) will defo be there next year,it was a great day out,and great fun too!

just wish i had picked up my SD card and spare battery for my video camera DOH!! but managed to seek one from Dai from AAOC who i also met there,he hasn't failed me yet!!
    so managed a bit of footage for the channel

regards

Davy

hi
    well for £10.00 you cant get a better day out anywhere in the UK!
    great location,Fantastic course,great food,great social event,good speed shoot,(a respectable 54) and exploding number shoot!

AIR ARMS you have done us proud!

well done to all who picked up a trophy & prize

and a special well done to Alex Honeywell (watch out all you experienced shooters,there is a rising star!!)

thank you very much!!!!!

regards

Davy
    Last edited by davyt63; 03-09-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davyt63 View Post
    hi mike
    nice to see you again! and nice to know your not shooting spring class in SHS 2012/2013
    Si & i (VerminHuntersTV) will defo be there next year,it was a great day out,and great fun too!

just wish i had picked up my SD card and spare battery for my video camera DOH!! but managed to seek one from Dai from AAOC who i also met there,he hasn't failed me yet!!
    so managed a bit of footage for the channel

regards

Davy
    Not sure about the boinging thing yet!... (i can't shoot now anyway so relax!)
    I subscribed to your youtube wotsit, can't wait to see what you recorded...or what anyone else recorded for that matter!...(could be embarrassing)
    Great to see you anyways!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!