Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
Cam and the Green Hobbit have said it all!

One of the best shoots i have ever shot, missed some easy friggin targets but heh!

A perfect Memorial shoot!

Thanks to Simmmy and all the buxted / Horsham guys etc for organising....and LOSING.

The airarms guy (sorry can't remember your bleddy name) who helped me and Andy around the course, what a decent chap, crap shot, but a really nice guy!... (just getting my own back as they were picking on me!) It was his first shoot and he actually did quite well, just sorry if i embarrassed you on film .

Nice to see Terry Doe, Vermin Hunter and airgun tv etc getting involved, well i say involved the last time i saw Terry he was running down the track because somebody told him there was a pond in the woods that he could fish for free....... (was going to introduce myself but i was a bit shy!)
One more thing....what a junior score that was....outstanding!
XX

hi mike
nice to see you again! and nice to know your not shooting spring class in SHS 2012/2013
Si & i (VerminHuntersTV) will defo be there next year,it was a great day out,and great fun too!

just wish i had picked up my SD card and spare battery for my video camera DOH!! but managed to seek one from Dai from AAOC who i also met there,he hasn't failed me yet!!
so managed a bit of footage for the channel

regards

Davy