Thread: Custom stock for weihrauch hw100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Custom stock for weihrauch hw100

I have a weihrauch hw100s. Super gun, use it for hunting and target shooting. But i could do with a target stock for this gun to help my ft results. Essential needs are butthook and bumpkin (i think thats what they call the elevator piece under the front end of the stock).

Any idea where i can get such a stock?

Would appreciate your help.

. Rob177

HW100 custom stock

Quote Originally Posted by Rob177 View Post
    I have a weihrauch hw100s. Super gun, use it for hunting and target shooting. But i could do with a target stock for this gun to help my ft results. Essential needs are butthook and bumpkin (i think thats what they call the elevator piece under the front end of the stock).

Any idea where i can get such a stock?

Would appreciate your help.

. Rob177
    Hello Rob

The raising piece under the stock is usually called a 'hamster'. Check out www.ginb.it for a decent stock selection. Also if you have recently won the lottery, try Gary Cane's website: www.garycanegunstocks.com/ (he doesn't have prices on the site but if you drop them an email, they will advise prices- starting at about £500)

ATB

Peter

Or there's this

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....tock-For-HW100

I saw this stock when I bought the gun from tuco the other day. Nice thing it is - unmarked and immaculate if you are after one
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

custom stocks of sheffield they dont charge you the earth i had one made for my hw100 they advertise on fleebay aswell

another vote for "customstock" there primary outlet is evil bay - i have this on mine "http://www./itm/CUSTOMSTOCK-CS1000-Target-T-hole-Walnut-Gun-Stock-Air-Rifle-stock-Adj-cheek-R-H-/251102335242?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingS ports_ET&hash=item3a76dd910a" - made such a difference!!!

atb
    HW100 .177, GINB FT#7, Viper 10x44, Rowan Stripper / Milbro Huggett
    Rapid MK2 .177, Mamba Lite 3-12x44, Weihrauch Mod, Pulsar Challenger GS 1x20, N1000AP -
    http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x..._173646-1.jpg/

i have 1 for sale

i have a stock for sale if you pm me your phone number i can send you some pics if your intrested