Hi guys.

Here is my review on one of my recent purchases the CZ 452 STYLE.

I used to have a Weihrauch HW100 KT .22 Quickfill.....my CZ wipes the floor with the HW100. Don't get me wrong the HW100 is an amazing bit of kit but I sold it to get something with more power and more distance.

The CZ 452 is insane. I've only recently purchased it but I can't fault it a single bit and I'm usually critical when it comes to finding faults and pointing them out.

The bolt is smooth, the magazine is easy to load, the rifle is light even with the scope mounted, with the Sirocco moderator that I have on it it's just as quiet as the HW100 which was dead silent. The rifle is comfortable to hold and fire, there's only a tiny bit of recoil, the bolt is easy to remove, everything is great.

If there wasn't the risk of blowing my bits off then my penis would be lodged in the barrel right now and I'd be at A&E trying to explain how I 'slipped and fell' in the rifle, that's how happy I am with it right now.

Compared to the HW100 there are loads of positives like not having to fill it with air every 50 shots, I can get almost three times as much distance, etc.

Anyway that's pretty much everything for now.

I will keep you guys updated as time goes on with the good and the bad.

Thanks