Thread: Cz 452-2e zkm style 22lr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cz 452

I've had my 452 about a year now and after fitting the Rimfire Magic trigger job I can't fault it. I use RWS HP Subs for field work. I also use it for 22 benchrest in the UKBR22 sporter class with good results using Eley Match. I might do even better if everyone used out of the box sporters instead of chopped about match rifles. Well! I suppose you can't have everything. End of moan

Cz 452 Lux

I own the Lux model in .22 magnum. It is a beautiful, but dainty little rifle compared to my air rifles.
    I too, was dissatisfied with the trigger from the factory. It had a gritty feel with excessive pull weight and creep. I polished and applied a light dab of moly grease to all pivot points of the trigger and sear and replaced the factory trigger spring with a lighter one. This made a world of difference to me. I can sense very little creep and a very light trigger. Probably around 1 1/2 to 2 lbs..
    Also, the magazine fit loosely in the magazine well. I applied some JB weld to the back side of the magazine, which has seemed to take care of that problem.
    Overall I am pleased with this rifle and would probably buy another if needed.
    God Bless,
    Scott