Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cz 452-2e zkm style 22lr

Cz 452 Lux

I own the Lux model in .22 magnum. It is a beautiful, but dainty little rifle compared to my air rifles.
    I too, was dissatisfied with the trigger from the factory. It had a gritty feel with excessive pull weight and creep. I polished and applied a light dab of moly grease to all pivot points of the trigger and sear and replaced the factory trigger spring with a lighter one. This made a world of difference to me. I can sense very little creep and a very light trigger. Probably around 1 1/2 to 2 lbs..
    Also, the magazine fit loosely in the magazine well. I applied some JB weld to the back side of the magazine, which has seemed to take care of that problem.
    Overall I am pleased with this rifle and would probably buy another if needed.
    God Bless,
    Scott

CZ .22lr

Buy a CZ .171hmr, I have not had a single flyer in hundreds of rounds. Bullets are more expensive but the range, accuracy and stopping power is far superior to the .22lr.

CZ 452 American 16" Varmint .17 HMR

Follow up post, had a problem with the original 452 it was damaged by carrier so I got a refund and bought a different one privately. 16" Varmint with trigger job.
    Took it to the range last week it is incredible the trigger is like breaking glass and the groups are brilliant.

Also the fact that with frangible heads no ricochet as the heads break up on contact, they do make a mess of bunnies though.
    Last edited by neutron_bomb; 27-07-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: Addition

What's the thoughts on the 452 with trigger job, vs. stock 453?

I own the same model as in the title of this thread. I will NEVER sell it, it's a phenomenal rifle, I use it with an AGS 3-12x40mm Scope for NSRA sport rifle competitions and it has never missed a beat, I used to be able to average (if I did my part) scores of 95-97 with it. It's nice and light, especially with a 16inch barrel.