Thread: New hunting technique ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    T-Hire Guest

Talking

Make sure you don't get ricochets M8 as the wing covering on them there micro chips is well thin.

It could wind up with you becoming a cropper

Nice one!

AndyMc59 Guest
    I must admit to being tempted by the Lewis gun . Trouble is , upon firing ,will it cause the micro light to reach stalling speed ?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMc59
    I must admit to being tempted by the Lewis gun . Trouble is , upon firing ,will it cause the micro light to reach stalling speed ?
    Mount it in the tail then

Mmmmmmmm, I'll have to dig out my old dad's well-thumbed copy of "Biggles bags a Bunny". I'm just waiting for a Sopwith Camel to come up in the sales section on here.

chris ballard Guest

Exclamation If your gonna do it, Do it properly!

Forget it, rabbits need different treatment to tourists and trespassers these days.

what you need is a GAU8 avenger cannon...ok, it probably weighs more than a family car (particularly with the rest of the A10 wrapped round it!!), and again tends to over prenetrate, but a 4200 RPM, you cant miss!!

Can we start a 30mm / .177 / .22 debate now please??

Quote Originally Posted by chris ballard
    Forget it, rabbits need different treatment to tourists and trespassers these days.

what you need is a GAU8 avenger cannon...ok, it probably weighs more than a family car (particularly with the rest of the A10 wrapped round it!!), and again tends to over prenetrate, but a 4200 RPM, you cant miss!!

Can we start a 30mm / .177 / .22 debate now please??
    I was thinking more along the lines of "which is the best hunting bullet for a Lewis gun in .303?", or perhaps "how much holdover to avoid shooting off the prop blades?".

loiner1965 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMc59
    mmmmm..scync one firing backwards at the same time,,,,,,laws of physics where they is an action they is always a reaction......must be brill firing from a microlight

AndyMc59 Guest
    Latest "sortie" recorded 4 totally destroyed warrens and a highly damaged rookery . The sidewinders are really doing the business once I sussed out how to hot wire the existing guidance system . Max .