Thread: Does anyone live near / know Dave Welham?

Does anyone live near / know Dave Welham?

Please could any members with direct contact to Dave Welham please PM me so I can get some sort of contact with Dave.

I sent him a Shamal reg to set up 3 weeks ago and 3 weeks down the line I still only have half my reg setup back from him.

I included the knock open valve and valve spring in the package on the basis that I thought he might need them to set the Reg up.

When the Reg. came back the valve and spring were both missing

I called him and he assured me he had them in a box and would find them and send them back... that was 7 or 8 days ago.

I have left 4 messages on his answerphone since then and and he has not returned any of my calls

Matty
    Last edited by MattyBoy; 13-08-2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

PM sent

Situation resolved. Thank you to two thoughtful men

A big thank you to Alex for getting in touch with Malc Barnard of http://countrypursuitstv.blogspot.co.uk/

I emailed Malc explaining the situation. He contacted DW who is a close friend and my missing parts arrived in the post this morning.

A big thank you to Malc for agreeing to help and for sorting things out so quickly.

All's well that ends well.

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.