Quote Originally Posted by gov.radio View Post
Thanks for the info mate, but AirArms seem to be telling different stories and making some people look like LIARS, and I'm not too happy about that! My mate Stuart, who owns the Pro Target that I am trying to get an O-Ring Service kit for, has an email FROM AIR ARMS stating that they do NOT service the Pro Target anymore nor do they provide service kits for them... I will get him to forward me the email from AirArms and publish it on here, because I am severely P***** Off with Air Arms - they seem to tell some people one thing and other people another when it suits them!!

Why is it so hard to get a ******* O-Ring Service Kit for this gun if it's sooooooooooooo supported by AA??????????????????????? I've spent hours trying to track one down!!!!!!!!! REALLY P***** Off with AA.....

Lets hope Air Arms read BBS and take care of the source of wrongful information to clear the matter up once and for all.

I guess it's fair to say since we have had two completely opposing answers we still don't know for sure which one to believe - but I prefer the last positive one the best!