Quote Originally Posted by Abbridale View Post
Colin
Would it not be worth contacting air arms direct http://www.air-arms.co.uk/ to see if they would provide you with a service kit, a word of caution though I believe that a special tool is required to enable the regulator to be taken apart.
Dave
Hi Dave...

Airarms have been contacted by email and they state that they no longer hold a service kit or carry out any servicing directly to the pro target. Its made me think that i will never buy another AA gun again if they do not support servicing directly or even supply service kits on a gun that is still used by thousands of shooters... very disappointed! I believe there are still third parties that service these guns, but like i said in one of my previous posts, the gun is going to be serviced by a friend, who is also a retired gunsmith, so if its going to be serviced by any third party, it would be him, rather than a stranger!
Obviously if AA had still carried out servicing themselves, then that would have been an option.
So we are only looking for a complete O-ring Service Kit for the Pro-Target - All the other advice is fully understood and appreciated, but we are ok for the servicing part - just the kit required...

Thanks again for all the advice!!

Cheers

Colin