Thread: Pro Target Advice - Seal Kit

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbridale View Post
    Hi Colin
    Sorry, I didn't realise that you had already been in contact with AA, I can't believe that they will no longer be providing any support for the pro target especially when you consider how many times the regulator seals go. I also own a pro target which once again is in need of new seals so I would be very interested to see how you get on with sourcing the new oil rings. Can you give me further info on the tool you are going to use to disassemble the reg as I would love to service this unit myself especially as air arms are now sticking their figures up to all existing pro target owners..not good!
    All the best
    Dave
    Hi Dave...
    I'll be glad to pass any info on to you that i can, but I am not the one carrying out the service. I am not aware of which seals have gone in the pro target, and i do not know which reg tool our friend, retired gunsmith uses to service the reg (if the seals have gone on it)... I know there are a few reg tools available on other sites... have you also tried Julian on the AA Owner Website? Link is above... (as per bobt)

Regards...

Colin
    Last edited by gov.radio; 13-08-2012 at 11:50 PM.
    DAYSTATE AIR RANGER 'n' lots of Powder Burners 'n' stuff ~ 90% of everything is crap...except for crap, coz crap is 100% crap!! ~ http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/