Thread: Mk1 1986 hw45 breech seal required

Mk1 1986 hw45 breech seal required

Hi Guys, just got my HW45 breech seals after taking advice on here and they are too big again! I got 009 inperial o ring on they are 5.29mm id x 1.78 w. Apart from ringing hull cartridge(rather not as i find them intolerable)can anyone tell me what size i need please as im rapidily going off weihrauch right now. I just need a couple thats all. Thanks chaps.matt

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    40apple40 on here was selling 6 for £4.00 or something like that, drop him a PM.

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Have you tried B&Q. I have a pack in front of me now, and a spare breach seal that came with my hw45, and they look OK to me. On the pack, which is from the plumbing section of B&Q it says, Plumb Sure mixed o rings small 1/16". the ones on the top row of pack look the same size. Worth a try?
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

If you find replacement breach seal, can you let us know. would be useful. cheers.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.