Thread: Barry Hutchins (Airgunner2388)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RIP Barry.

Only just seen this thread very sorry to hear about Barrys passing, remembering when asking my name for the pics he took "Richard Head"? he used to ask RIP Baz
    Last edited by badgeroy; 05-04-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    Cheers
    Roy
    badgeroy
    And i'll answer to anything else.

If a politician told me he was lying i would'nt believe him.

RIP

I went shooting a few times with Barry to some HFTs and plinks back in mid 2000's, he was a good guy, never had a bad word to say about anyone.
    An absolute enthusiast and I'd even go as far as calling him an addict! I've never seen one man with such an armery of rifles, pistols and gadgets! I recall the chronograph system he had all linked up to computers in his loft for perfecting his Brocock charges and documenting anything that spat lead! He really did love his shooting. I enjoyed his photo albums and contributions to the board/community over the years.

I don't shoot or post here much any more but he will be missed myself and I'm sure by many others.

Rest easy old boy.
    They said you can't polish sh*t.. well mine's chrome plated

Not been on here in an age and very sad to hear the news of Barry's passing. He helped me out to no end when I first got into the hobby introducing me to other members and taking me to shoots and meets.
    He had all the time in the world for people and was a true enthusiast and a credit to the hobby.
    Rest easy buddy.
    Ade.

I haven't looked on here for a long time and didn't know about Barry's passing, I'm really sorry, he was one of the best. I used to see him on the UKAHFT circuit and remember camping next to him a few times e.g at Emley moor. I always thought that trailer looked a tad small behind the Mercedes! I helped him load up a couple of times. I spent a long day with him once, spending time in the house looking at the goodies and visiting his rabbit patch!

Keith