Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barry Hutchins (Airgunner2388)

Not been on here in an age and very sad to hear the news of Barry's passing. He helped me out to no end when I first got into the hobby introducing me to other members and taking me to shoots and meets.
    He had all the time in the world for people and was a true enthusiast and a credit to the hobby.
    Rest easy buddy.
    Ade.

I haven't looked on here for a long time and didn't know about Barry's passing, I'm really sorry, he was one of the best. I used to see him on the UKAHFT circuit and remember camping next to him a few times e.g at Emley moor. I always thought that trailer looked a tad small behind the Mercedes! I helped him load up a couple of times. I spent a long day with him once, spending time in the house looking at the goodies and visiting his rabbit patch!

Keith

I enjoyed reading his articles, seems bad things always happen to good guys! Might be worth trying Kefir!!!!

Sammie and I had the privilege of attending his annual memorial weekend yesterday at John's farm. Lovely to see his friends and family there again honouring his memory

Herx77 is offline "Instruments of the light"
    Always looked out for Barry at comps and had long chats during and after shoots;a lot of the time persuading him my HW77 wasn't for sale!and occasionally rare moments on the suitability of another pint.
    We used to go on holiday to cornwall and passed "near to his home" and had a standing invite to drop in. Sometimes you regret not doing things when you had the chance,and this was one of them.The reason we didn't manage to drop in,was we passed by around 5 in the morning going there and 12 ish or later at night going home after a hard surfing week.
    Didn't realise he had an annual memorial,will try harder next year.
    HERX77 .
    Last edited by Herx77; 23-07-2015 at 08:10 PM.
    Fighter against the "Dark Arts" A stranger in an even stranger land.
    GC2+Leupold 14.4-34x45
    AA400 fac receiver+sidewinder 8.5-34x52
    Weihrauch HW77k fiddled with and doing what it wants to +Zeiss 3-9x36.
    Weihrauch HW90k
    Weihrauch HW97k learning from above,now sporting a Maccarri 77/97 target stock..+Bushnell 3200.Go on shoot one you know you want to
    Daystate mk3 RT Delux + bushnell 4200 8-24x 40Does what it should again & again.
    Fwb 124 + Optima was good is good!
    Webley Vulcan.

Oh man, I was just thinking of Barry today. I went out hunting with him many times: a true gent and lovely company RIP mate.

David
    IT IS THE CALIBRE OF THE MAN WHICH IS IMPORTANT - NOT THE CALIBRE OF THE RIFLE.