Thread: Feinwerkbau Rifle Case

Feinwerkbau Rifle Case

Does anyone know where I can buy a genuine Feinwerkbau rifle case at a fair price?

The type sold for the 700 or included with the 800 would be perfect as it is not actually "fitted" and so would be the perfect case for my "as new" FWB603 as I want to spoil it and keep it looking this way.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

defblade is offline There's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza
    I've had great trouble finding a rigid case to take my 603. The length and height are fine, but the pump handle makes it much wider than your average gun; rigid cases don't allow for this well. Measure carefully before purchase!
    New: Hammerli AP20; BSA Meteor for daughter (and rats ); TX200 with a scope on top;
    Baikal MP-651K for plinking; and a friend with an Original 75 he doesn't mind me using!

I will check the case my Walther Anatomical came in - I am told these are better made in any case ( sorry - no pun intended) and maybe they are a little deeper (?) - but I have not seen a "proper" Feinwerkbau 700 type case to be sure about this.

If the genuine FWB case is deep enough - at least it would have the right name on it!

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    I used my Walther case for my 601.
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Quote Originally Posted by daver777 View Post
    Thanks for that Dave - I have sent them an email to check stock and delivery.

Does the Feinwerkbau 800X come with a hard case?

I have a Steyr one you can have for £40 plus post and a Walther one for £30 plus post.
    Remember, it is the strongest character that God gives the most challenges.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    Bob

If there is such a thing as a genuine FWB case for the 800 I'm sure Ian at Centra UK (FWB importer) would get one for you. Personally I use Walther cases for all ours, Walther or not, as we travel a lot with rifles and they are very tough. You can also get two rifles in one case. The wife has dropped a cased rifle down the stairs (accidentaly, not to test it!) and both rifle and case came out unharmed.

And the other bonus is when you see sense and buy the correct rifles you then have a case with the correct name on!

Have Fun
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

The 800 X does come in its own hard case.

Not sure what the taxes and postage would come to, but the FWB cases are made by Negrini in Italy.

I think this is the same model as the Buinger one, but un-branded.

http://www.negrinisrl.com/en/product/1640-c-isy-2/
    Too many guns, or not enough time?

Yes the 800X comes with its own case but I'm now needing to find a wider hard case as the rifle with scope on doesn't fit. Needs about another 2" in width.

This is a really old thread now - but as it has been resurrected again - I thought I should let anyone that may be interested know that I bought a genuine new FWB rifle case from Buinger some time ago and it arrived within a couple of weeks and has been in use to keep my FWB 700 safe ever since.