Thread: Webley Ranger by Ermawerke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Webley Ranger by Ermawerke

Valuation Thread

I am now in receipt of the rifle and having pulled it out of the packaging I can honestly say,

It's an absolute beauty.

I took new photo's and noted the marks it does have, shot close up so they look a lot worse in the pics than when it's in your hands.

Photo's are here

The asking price is £500 plus postage costs,

I will give my home phone number and mobile in a pm to those with serious interest and we can discuss payment options (as only the wife has paypal and I know it does include some fee's).

You can view the rifle prior to purchase or cash on collection If you are close or wish to travel to Barnet and have no fear of large dogs!

In asking to buy this air gun, you are confirming to me that you are over eighteen years old, and that you are not a prohibited person under section 21 of the fire arms act.
    Last edited by Just G; 24-08-2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling error

A question I asked in your original valuation thread, but failed to get an answer to; Is it in it's original manufacturer supplied outer carton, and does it have the instruction booklet ?

Hi there,

Sorry you never noticed but I edited the post a while ago to answer your question and added the photo's at the time,
    There is no box or outer carton and instruction booklet.

Quote Originally Posted by Just G View Post
    Hi there,

Sorry you never noticed but I edited the post a while ago to answer your question and added the photo's at the time,
    There is no box or outer carton and instruction booklet.
    Sorry, missed your edit.