Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edgun Matador R3 in .25 cal.

Quote Originally Posted by jonezy25 View Post
    Have they started producing a multishot version yet?? I love the look, style, and accuracy of these guns, but no multishot that i've seen.
    Hi Jonezy,

A multishot is available. 10 shot.

ATB
    emi
    100mairgun.nl (TRANSLATOR on top! )

I thought I should come back on this thread which I revisited when i did a search on Edgun.
    I must confess that i am warming to the design. It appears to be well made and is certainly very compact. From the video clips on Youtube it also looks accurate. It is clearly VERY expensive and in legal limit I wouldn't consider it but if an FAC .22 or 25 came up I might well give it a go.
    For the same reason I might well consider one of the Kalibrguns as well.
    I recognise however that the chances of a FAC one coming up at a price that makes any sense is very small.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

hopefully mine will be here in January

I ordered the R3M .25 standard at the start of November. It should give me a fairly flat trajectory out to about 60 yards at 54ftlbs. Some of the guys over the pond have been reporting indexing problems.

It looks as if the indexing cam arm is too shallow, and isn't pushing the magazine fully into alignment although there appears to be no accuracy problems because of it. Just in case I've ordered a modified cam from a guy in the US who has fixed the problem.

I'm looking forward to putting the rifle through it paces, I've stacked up on polymags which are reported to be very accurate in this rifle as well s the 18 grain JSB's to well past my shooting ranges.
    FAC Airwolf .22, FAC FX Cutlas .22, Browning t Bolt 22LR, Tikka T3 223, SIG 522, Annie 1417, AI AXMC

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
    I thought I should come back on this thread which I revisited when i did a search on Edgun.
    I must confess that i am warming to the design. It appears to be well made and is certainly very compact. From the video clips on Youtube it also looks accurate. It is clearly VERY expensive and in legal limit I wouldn't consider it but if an FAC .22 or 25 came up I might well give it a go.
    For the same reason I might well consider one of the Kalibrguns as well.
    I recognise however that the chances of a FAC one coming up at a price that makes any sense is very small.

Do your research first nickt the cricket is defo way to go at half the price lot better function after reading your.25 thread didthe research asked alot of usa lads and took the cricket and so glad i did now Atvb dave g if u need info where to purchase nick drop me a pm matey