Thread: Hammerli target pistol info please.

Hammerli target pistol info please.

I have just picked up a Hammerli "single" CO2 target pistol - It's in all complete and in reasonable condition. It's serial number 12557, can anyone give me a date for this, I guess around the 1960's. It takes the smaller 8g gas bulbs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...826_111039.jpg

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

re blue book

just referenced the blue book which indicates manufactured 1961/70 ;interesting transitional model also mentioned that takes 12gm caps 25% higher value.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I had one and it was missing the pressure release thing and I sold it for £125. So I guess yours is worth £150-£170, depending on who is looking for one.

Very nice pistol to shoot, crisp trigger and very cleanly engineered.

I have the Master model, there great pistols, very accurate. Pity there no longer made, but the production line was destroyed by fire in the late 70,s. Enjoy one of the best co2 pistols ever made.

Thanks for the info guys - It will go well with the LP53 I have in about the same condition.

hammerli single

Dear !066,

This site is very useful and with clear images.
    http://www.muzzle.de/N2/CO2/Hammerli...li_single.html

Although it is easy to get the main facts you will have to translate it using something like:
    http://translation.babylon.com/german/to-english/

The 8g sparklets can be bought from homebrew shops; for about 50p each.

-0liver
    Registered Loser

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    If you shoot it alot I found a bulk fill endcap from a QB78 made by Archers Airguns in the US can be substituted for the endcap on the pistol. This means a paintball cylinder or a Sodastream cylinder can be used, you get cheaper shooting and more shots per fill.

Lawrie Armatruda on the BBS is an expert on these pistols and can reseal it for you if necessary more a modest fee.