Thread: Silencer for my eb22

Silencer for my eb22

Just got my silencer adapter from ukneil for my eb and was planning on putting my HW silencer on it, but the problem is its a bit to fat........its level with my front sight so need a slightly slimmer silencer...cheepish.........any ideas folks ?

The ideal one is the Manders also sold by RWS in the past. Haven't seen a new one for years though so a wanted ad here may be required. A Parker-Hale would also work but they're probably too long and heavy. The HW design is pretty much the standard size these days.

not looking good then.....bugger
    Last edited by Trumpetier; 02-09-2012 at 08:32 AM.

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    I don't know if it would be cheap, but I'm sure Ukneil could make you a silencer to whatever spec you choose - I have one of his (bought 2nd hand on here) on my 2240 and it's narrow enough to not interfere with the front sight post. Works very well too.
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    I don't know if it would be cheap, but I'm sure Ukneil could make you a silencer to whatever spec you choose - I have one of his (bought 2nd hand on here) on my 2240 and it's narrow enough to not interfere with the front sight post. Works very well too.
    thanks for that will bare that in mind......like i say though price is an issue and probibly a more mainstream silencer will be cheaper.