Thread: Morini are they good then??

Smile Morini are they good then??

Hi I'm new to pistol shooting and have tried a few pistols at my local club and definately want to carry on shooting.
    Problem is these pistols are all set up differently and am considering buying my own PCP single shot.
    I've seen Morini's on Gun star and wonder how good they are.
    How is the electronic trigger??
    Cheers
    Dave

I love my Morini Short...haven't had it long but it suits me as a garage/back garden shooter...some of those second hand ones on Gunstar look a bit pricey ...just my opinion though.
    Eric.

morini

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    I love my Morini Short...haven't had it long but it suits me as a garage/back garden shooter...some of those second hand ones on Gunstar look a bit pricey ...just my opinion though.
    Eric.
    hi Eric,
    Would it make a good competition pistol?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dodgey66 View Post
    hi Eric,
    Would it make a good competition pistol?
    Cheers
    They are a very good competiton pistol and are arguably in the same league as the Steyrs and Feinwerkbaus although there's not the wide range of adjustment in the Morini grip as some of the others but I don't find that a problem for my level of shooting....the electronic trigger on the Morini is to die for!!
    You need to try all the available match pistols before you spend, I've had FWBs and Steyrs but I think I prefer the Morini and the Short seems to just feel right for me....but I am getting old and weak.
    Eric.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Good advice there fro Eric to try before you buy - at these sorts of prices a mistake is going to hurt

The Morini trigger is world class, like breaking the proverbial glass rod, but if the gun doesn't suit you it won't be a huge help...

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Good advice there fro Eric to try before you buy - at these sorts of prices a mistake is going to hurt

The Morini trigger is world class, like breaking the proverbial glass rod, but if the gun doesn't suit you it won't be a huge help...
    Thanks to all.
    Ive tried a FAS, Rohm and a Steyr.
    Found the FAS best at the moment. really liked the trigger. the Rohm had a heavy trigger.
    Trying a FWB hopefully on Thurday.
    Cheers
    Dave