Thread: Dedal 200 & 160 NV scopes

Dedal 200 & 160 NV scopes

I have been offered a couple of scopes by a guy I sold some bits to. They are made by Dedal; the models are 200 (Gen-2 supposedly) & 160 (Gen 1). I would probably be using them as a rabbit locator & may want to put it on a .22 air rifle for close in hunting.

I have heard that some of these Russian scopes are OK & others are quite bad. Has anyone used them or know what they are like.

Thanks
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

loiner1965 Guest

Thanks... but....

Thanks for the reply. I found this web site as well when I did a search for them & it is good for telling me what the specs of the NV kit is like, which seems OK on paper.

I would like to know if anyone has used these models or knows what this brand of NV kit is like. I did a search on the BBS & found one reference to a different model by this company, which said it was OK at best & that it broke quite often. I have been offered the Gen-2 scope quite cheep & need to work out if it is worth it.
    “A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.”

loiner1965 Guest
    depends on how cheap you buy it for,,,,russian nv is very good but always slightly down on performance than the american ones.....if it does break down then parts could be a prob

They are cheap but I have just been offered an EB Sniper... The decisons we have to make...eh?