Thread: Electric 'v' Mechanical

Electric 'v' Mechanical

I have tried searching, but I guess I was blind to the results, but I was wondering what the pro's and con's are for each type of trigger action, is one better than the other, if so why?

(sorry newbie question I know)

Hi,

It depends on your preference really.

The main difference is the constant pressure of the trigger weight on the electronic triggers even after release of the shot.

A mechanical trigger breaks and then comes onto the trigger stop.

Both are excellent on the right pistols.

I prefer my LP10E to other triggers, but this is what I shoot most with. It helps with consistant technique and a good follow through and you can call the shots on the target by the front sight position on release.

Downsides? You have to remember to turn the gun on for it to work. The batteries can go flat. Just keep a spare set in the case.

Other advantages. You can practise dry firing without cocking the pistol each time. Just the click from the solenoid is enough.

HTH

Mark

Thanks for the reply Mark, it makes sense to me now

I have an old type morini 162E. So with E trigger. I have several other pistols with M trigger. Those M triggers are just as good, just as light.
    With morini, as issue is, that the grip cat isnt adjustable with E trigger pistols.
    Also, it tends to 'double click'after a shot, which seems to have been solved with the later IE pistol software though.
    If you leave the trigger ón, yr battery will run flat and youre not gonna shoot much more
    Also, many E triggers arent repaired by gunshops themselves in case of problems, but sent back to the manufacturer (Pardini).
    ATB,
    yana