Thread: Air Arms Alfa Proj

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Air Arms Alfa Proj

Hi, Had a look at a second hand Alfa Proj and it was a revelation over th rohms I've been looking at.
    At around £375 it seems reasonably priced but are they any good and are spares readilly available.
    I note that Rohm have gone out of business.

JohnB

Quote Originally Posted by JB911 View Post
    Hi, Had a look at a second hand Alfa Proj and it was a revelation over th rohms I've been looking at.
    At around £375 it seems reasonably priced but are they any good and are spares readilly available.
    I note that Rohm have gone out of business.

JohnB
    A good pistol, but that's pricey, a brand new @ protek is £399 I bought the Alfa pro classic just serviced for under £250, atb ...mike...

Thanks Mickson, but this was the air arms pcp variant and not the original CO2 that you refer to. In passing is this CO2 variant any good?
    Thanks

JohnB

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JB911 View Post
    Thanks Mickson, but this was the air arms pcp variant and not the original CO2 that you refer to. In passing is this CO2 variant any good?
    Thanks

JohnB
    Yup its great still @ club level shooting, ...mike...

There have been several topics asking quite the same question about the Alfa!
    Imo? No, they're not worth their money, especially not in pcp trim
    ATB,
    yana

boff180 Guest
    The main gun used at our club is the CO2 Alfa, good guns for starting out and in the right hands, very accurate. I have the Air Arms PCP variant and love it, it has won me a fair few gold medals with it.

That said, another club member bought one of the Air Arms and after it being sent back three times in three months with leaks, he took a refund.

Andy