Thread: Walther cp3 co2 match pistol

Walther cp3 co2 match pistol

I have just bought a cp3 co2 match pistol, and I have no experience with co2 bulk fill type pistols (only co2 capsules) so any help on how to fill, what equipment is required to fill it, where to buy a bottle and get it filled, the age and price of these pistols, are they any good, basically anything you may know about these pistols as there is bugger all on the net and forums.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks jim

Hi Jim
    Nice looking pistol.
    You need one of these bottles http://www.chorleybottlegas.co.uk/products.cfm?pageurl= attach the filling adapter (should have been supplied with the pistol) to the bottle. Put the cylinder in a plastic bag in the freezer for 20 mins, then attach to the bottle. Tip the bottle (no need to invert completely) open the valve so that the liquid CO2 flows into the cylinder, takes about 10 secs. Close the valve , unscrew the cylinder and weigh it on a small postal type scale. Bleed off any excess CO2 if it is over the recommended weight. (bleed screw should have been supplied with the pistol).

Good luck
    Evo 10 Compact.

Thanks mate, some good advice goes along way, can't wait to give it a go, I will have to get a bottle soon

Thanks jim

Any one know what this pistol is worth ?
    Thanks jim

OR you could get a co2 bottle with a dip tube to draw off liquid co2, buy a hose with double valves ( sold on flebay for about £15 as a co2 paintball fill station), connect your pistol bottle, if your bottle is completely empty, fill with a little co2 then bleed it off with bleed valve, this will chill the bottle enough to take a full fill, with your bottle attached just reset scale and fill to the required amount. maybe this vid will help from youtube my co2 cyclider was £50 for 5 year lease and £13 per fill for 6kg of co2