Thread: Falcon FN6 valuation help, please

Falcon FN6 valuation help, please

My shooting chum shuffled off this mortal coil the other week, and I've offered to help his son sell his guns.

One of them is a .177 walnut FN6.

I'm afraid I know next-to-nothing about PCP pistols so I'd appreciate some guidance as to what it might be worth.

I've attached a couple of photos here and here.

The scope is neither here nor there; it's on because I haven't had chance to take it off yet.

Like all John's guns, it looks as if it came out of the box yesterday. I can't see a single mark on it.

Thanks for any advice

Pete

One in decent condition and 2 mags and quick fill sold fairly recently for £250 posted . It was listed for more to start with but drew no interest. Depending what comes with it I`d guess around the £225-250 mark is a good place to start .

That's an FN8, not an FN6.

I think nutshot's valuation is about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    That's an FN8, not an FN6.

I think nutshot's valuation is about right.
    Told you I knew next to nothing about PCP pistols

It'd help if it said on the side. You know, a red and yellow sticker in italics with a zigzag lightning bolt or something.

Thanks anyway

Fn6-8

Hi,
    I have a Falcon FN8 and its slightly different to the one pictured, mine has a rounded breech not square, mine also does not have the same loading bay as the one pictured, plus my loading bolt stops before the end of the breech and does not look like the one pictured, were there more than one model FN8?
    £250 sounds right. Ken

Quote Originally Posted by queens_own View Post
    Hi,
    I have a Falcon FN8 and its slightly different to the one pictured, mine has a rounded breech not square, mine also does not have the same loading bay as the one pictured, plus my loading bolt stops before the end of the breech and does not look like the one pictured, were there more than one model FN8?
    £250 sounds right. Ken
    your's may be the single shot one
    one in the pic is multy shot

single shot FN8

Your right Wild Dogman mine is a single shot model, extremely accurate, I use it to shoot at 45mts using a compact mildot rifle scope and rest it on a bean bag, it just stretches my pistol shooting a big.
    Ken