Thread: fwb model 2

fwb model 2

Just picked up a FWB Model 2 Co2 pistol at my local gun club. Its in very good condition with serial 00911, so I think it may be quite an early model.
    Never shot a match pistol before so will take some getting used to. I managed to keep most of the shots inside the 7 ring after 30 mins, so not too bad a start
    Anyone have any info on this pistol, I paid £250, came in case with 2 co2 bottles, 3 barrel weights, charging valve and discharger. Bluing on pistol and bottles 99%
    Last edited by willo1962; 18-09-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: i am a muppet

I have two FWB Model 2 pistols - one the regular length and one of the shorter (Compact) length.

Both are a pleasure to shoot and are very very accurate.

My best groups ever have come from these pistols ( and I am not the first person to say that either).

I am sure you will have a lot of fun shooting your new Model 2 - you can also download and print yourself a new handbook and spare parts list with exploded drawings for your Model 2 direct from the Feinwerkbau site - and see pictures of my Model 2 pistols on www.bobsairguns.co. if you would like to see them both together.

Spares parts ( if you should ever need them) can also be ordered directly from Feinwerkbau at a modest price so you should be able to keep it going for many more years yet!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.