Thread: Tondu Air rifle Club - Bridgend / Neath / Swansea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Weather is looking dry if windy for Wednesday, as such, will be at Tondu 10 - 2 ish wednesday
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot

Hi Simon,

Might come over on Saturday (weather dependent) how's the road looking?

Windy old day at tondu.

No problems under the covered Zero range as shooting position is nioce and sheltered and even grouping was no problem to 40m, bit trickier at 50 m but good practise in that and astnading.
    Could not do the main goal of today and chrono test a charge on the S200 as Chrono battery was flat, again! Will have to keep an eye on that.

Still good to be out.

Road is as before, fine if you pick your lines, you just need a bit more practise lol

Spoke to digger owner today and as soon as i can arrange the driver, digger is coming in to grade the road.
    Oaktree FTC

If weather's good hoping to come over on Saturday morning if your there around 10.30? Then home in time to watch us get beaten by Ireland me thinks! Although I hope I'm wrong!!!!

Weather looks good for Saturday so there will be a few of us there nice and early till i suspect as pointed out about 12.30 at latest?

Road cant be graded next week but its hopped to have the digger in for the week after, just pick your lines coming down?

Shall hope to be there 9.30 - 12.30 myself.
    Oaktree FTC

Hoping to get a mate to come over to see if he wants to join and then use his car! ;-)

Top day at club today with a good sprinkling of varied members, despite the distracction of an early Rugby Game!

Just like to say a welcome to new members Ian and Carl, yet more spring gun owners joining.

Have to say I even enjoyed shooting that howatzer 97, least out to 50 yards! Lighten that trigger though!
    Oaktree FTC