Thread: Tondu Air rifle Club - Bridgend / Neath / Swansea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ft practise course is back out.

20 targets, re-setters so shot twice for a 40 shot course.

Black plate = sitting shots, of which there are 12 good targets, some high up banks, most flat!
    White Plates = Kneeling, 5 targets of varying distance and differculty.
    Yellow plates = Standing, 3 targets at varying distances and angles

Hope to start putting the Easy Ft course out Saturday so there is a 20 shot easy course as well to practise on.
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot

Had a busy few weeks since the shoot so things have been a bit slow to get bac to normal.

Did however manage to put out the "Yardage" plinking / Zero range today so now both plnking ranges are back out with the Ft practise course.

Easy FT coursde next, did a lane today or more to the point Marting the shunter did so will look at getting another lane or two done saturday.

Another new member complete with Hw95 was shown the set up ropes today, aiming points dialed in from 8 - 55 yards and i must say i was impressed with his shooting, must have been the name!!

short session saturday morning, might try and get there early, 8 ish as there is a match i am booked in to spectate at in the pm!
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot