Thread: Tondu Air rifle Club - Bridgend / Neath / Swansea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If weather's good hoping to come over on Saturday morning if your there around 10.30? Then home in time to watch us get beaten by Ireland me thinks! Although I hope I'm wrong!!!!

Weather looks good for Saturday so there will be a few of us there nice and early till i suspect as pointed out about 12.30 at latest?

Road cant be graded next week but its hopped to have the digger in for the week after, just pick your lines coming down?

Shall hope to be there 9.30 - 12.30 myself.
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot

Hoping to get a mate to come over to see if he wants to join and then use his car! ;-)

Top day at club today with a good sprinkling of varied members, despite the distracction of an early Rugby Game!

Just like to say a welcome to new members Ian and Carl, yet more spring gun owners joining.

Have to say I even enjoyed shooting that howatzer 97, least out to 50 yards! Lighten that trigger though!
    Oaktree FTC

Quote Originally Posted by piemanlarger View Post

Have to say I even enjoyed shooting that howatzer 97, least out to 50 yards! Lighten that trigger though!

That's a MAN'S rifle matey!!!

Great morning, looking forward to the next one! Will have to get a MAN'S sized cush to sit on tho!!!!
    Last edited by welshweeks; 02-02-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by welshweeks View Post
    That's a MAN'S rifle matey!!!

Great morning, looking forward to the next one! Will have to get a MAN'S sized cush to sit on tho!!!!
    I presume you will be coming down on Sunday 17th to have a go at the comp then, show us who is the MAN ! lol
    Will have Large Ft bean bags next week.

Had a good day clearing the last few lanes yesterday and setting up ready for next week.

Couple of small jobs to do Friday.
    I will be there friday 12 - 4 as away shooting this weekend myself

will be doing some shooting as well.

All welcome

club open as normal 10- 1 ish saturday

Machine is doing some grading work sunday on the road
    Oaktree FTC

Great news about the road, my mini will be happy!

Won't be over this Sat as unfortunately I have things to do. Would enter on the 17th but don't want to show all you pcp boy's up!

Hopefully will be over next Saturday.

Good luck on the weekend
    AA HFT500, HW75, BSA R10SE, Walther LGU .177, Air Arms EV2 MK4 - Falcon T35 Scope HW97K .177 - Titan Ddraig Goch Kit Fitted by Welsh Willy
    https://woodfield-gcp.co.uk/