have just bought a new LP2 from Harry and Sue in York for my 12 year old daughter to compete in Triathlon and pony club tetrathlon. they advised her to buy a small grip. A number of issues have arisen and wonder if someone can help.

I find out she has been shooting for years with the Gamo with her middle finger using the index along the gun to stabilise it. she says her index finger is too short! Can you shoot like this? She is reluctant to change. the problem is the grip does not really fit holding the grip like this. Even with the bottom plate as low as possible it still presses into her wrist and does not support the side of the hand as it should. You can I think alter the angle of the grip. I took off the grip then there was a metal rod which moves around but could not see the way to change the angle. Not wanting to mess the settings up I put the grip back on.

is there anyone near Ipswich who know about these things? where can you go for shooting training near here? is there a good book about how to pistol shoot. The gun seems to be shooting a bit high when aiming at the bull. However I have seen threads on BBS saying one should aim below the black circle so one can to the top of the foresight against the yellow. Trying this it shoots too low. sing pony club targets which have a line across the middle it again shoots high. I do not know if Harry checks the sights before sending the guns out. Anyone know?