Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rochford agc 30th sept presentation and fun shoot!

Rochford agc 30th sept presentation and fun shoot!

This sunday will be our annual presentation and extremely fun shoot, with fun prizes. Also, the world famous raffle. We will be having chicken curry and spud, but there will also be lots of nibbles this week too, to keep you all going..

Safety brief 10-15am
    fun shoot starts straight away.

Members adult-------£5
    members junior-------£3

non-members adult--------£7
    non-members junior-------£4 ( All members and guests will be given a strip of raffle tickets when they sign in,
    more can be purchased later if you want them.)

Our fun comp will be like spot the ball but its actually spot the pellet hole. (Prizes for 1st, 2nd + 3rd will be presented after the raffle, you will have to be there to claim your prize.)

Presentation will take place after lunch followed by the exiting raffle!
    The results of the fun comp will be announced after the raffle.

We will also have our usual 30 target course set up around our wood, so you can get some practise in

This will be quite a long day, so bring your other halves with you if you want to

Hope to see lots of you there!

S-G-L
    Last edited by sexy-grub-lady; 27-09-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Even though I won't be getting a trophy (boo hoo) I'll be there rain or shine - probably rain. I want to get my .25 zeroed in and I'll be bringing my godson along to try out his new AA400. See you all there.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    So gutted I cant be there as I will be at Lea Valley doing the 40 shot springer comp but I hope everyone has a great day.

Woohoo.

Medal time.
    Dan grades do it best !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Even though I won't be getting a trophy (boo hoo) I'll be there rain or shine - probably rain. I want to get my .25 zeroed in and I'll be bringing my godson along to try out his new AA400. See you all there.
    Well Mr Nemesis wipe away the (boo hoo )you never know you just might be getting something shiny.

Tony

That time of the year again. Cant wait curry and spuds and nibbles great fun. oh plus might do abit of shooting as well.

Cent AA
    let the good times flow

Its getting closer now, trophies, medals, raffle, spot the pellet hole comp and lots of grub too and not to mention Dr Indies hot chocolate dipped chillies, a day not to be missed

MAD FOR IT

Dr. Indie's at it again. Time for the medication to avoid the condition discovered by that famed Far Eastern Doctor Sorassas Nomore. The treatment can last for some time and involves Ice cubes and soft cushions. Hope Mr Keddie has a good supply of loo paper up at the yard. The "soak it up" type rather than the "Spread it About" type.

Looking forward to the shoot though.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

I think I'll give the rectal-scorchers a wide berth (no offence to Dr. Indy) but will be up for any other chocolatey items. I'll have to be careful, as Mrs. Nemesis is attending!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    I think I'll give the rectal-scorchers a wide berth (no offence to Dr. Indy) but will be up for any other chocolatey items. I'll have to be careful, as Mrs. Nemesis is attending!
    Dont worry, there are plenty of other non-botty scorching chocolaty items available

MAD FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    Dont worry, there are plenty of other non-botty scorching chocolaty items available
    Dont belive her I was round there today and saw Karen & Tony injecting the nice chocolate bars with rear end burning liquid and please keep all matches away as you will be blowing flames better then British gas lol

Hope you all have a great day.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Dont belive her I was round there today and saw Karen & Tony injecting the nice chocolate bars with rear end burning liquid and please keep all matches away as you will be blowing flames better then British gas lol

Hope you all have a great day.
    Ssssshhhhhhhhsssssss Harry, dont tell them all our secrets!!!

MAD FOR IT

What a lovely morning and why does my little boy wake up at 05.15 every morning, Its not as if he has to go to work lol oh well no rest for the wicked as they say, Have a good day everyone and mind your backsides lol

I was very pleased with my brace of very unusual pistol trophies and young Alex had an enjoyable time trying out his new AA400. Many thanks to Karen & Tony, family and the rest of the team who ensure the smooth running of the comps throughout the year.

[QUOTE=Nemesis;5668217]I was very pleased with my brace of very unusual pistol trophies and young Alex had an enjoyable time trying out his new AA400. Many thanks to Karen & Tony, family and the rest of the team who ensure the smooth running of the comps throughout the year.[/QUOTE

Glad you and Alex had a lovely day, its a pleasure and fun to put these comps on and as you know, my main aim is to beat Tony each time! See you next shoot for the first open comp of our new season.

S-G-L

MAD FOR IT