Thread: Armscor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Armscor

Any one seen one of these ARMSCOR M/L revolvers yet.? Alan Westlake has them on his web site and a Google search throws up a little imfo. Have been thinking about selling my 7.62R carbine and that would give me a slot i could swop to 38 muzzle loader. Got me thinking this has. Tim

There's at least one in our club, maybe two. I've fired one and am seriously considering getting one for myself.
    Pistol & Rifle Shooting in the Highlands with Strathpeffer Rifle & Pistol Club. <StrathRPC at yahoo.com> or google it.
    No longer Pumpin Oil but still Passin Gas!

Yep. Thats the one. Tim

I understand the rationale behind the development of these things, indeed, I suffered more than most in the 'Great Hand-in' or 'Great Betrayal', depending on your viewpoint.

But I can't help but imagine that this is what a handgun would be like today if the metallic cartridge had never been invented. And it is a lasting legacy to the stupidity of British
    politicians that these monstrous fabrications have to exist at all.

Don't let my bitterness take anything away from those who want one of these clever items.

But meanwhile, the remainder of the Free World must be looking at this thing and p!ssing themselves with smug gleefulness.

tac

I am going to put in a variation for one of these! I. Know it's not the same as a "proper" revolver but let's face it it's as close as we'll ever get here again.