Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Armscor

And mine which was the first one Alan delivered to a customer, is listed on my FAC as .38.

Smile Its a 9.067799999999998 mm

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbly 2 View Post
    And mine which was the first one Alan delivered to a customer, is listed on my FAC as .38.
    But I bet you use .357 Wad cutters in it

Not on my range

I won't be using one on my range as (to prolong the life of the linotex) our committee has banned wadcutters over .32.

Sorted. Have sold my 7.62 nagant and left the money with the dealer as a deposit on one of these revolvers. That gives me a slot to apply for a .357 muzzle loading revolver. To those who have one already what powders and bullet heads are you using.?? Have asked my RFD to order me 500 of whatever Alan Westlake recommends when he orders the gun to get me started. Was going to order one direct but as its got to be transfered to a RFD anyway and he has taken my old rifle it made sense to just let him get me one. Tim.
    Last edited by tim56; 25-10-2012 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tim56 View Post
    Sorted. Have sold my 7.62 nagant and left the money with the dealer as a deposit on one of these revolvers. That gives me a slot to apply for a 38/.357 muzzle loading revolver. To those who have one already what powders and bullet heads are you using.?? Have asked my RFD to order me 500 of whatever Alan Westlake recommends when he orders the gun to get me started. Was going to order one direct but as its got to be transfered to a RFD anyway and he has taken my old rifle it made sense to just let him get me one. Tim.
    Nice one... I want one

armscore

i`ve been using herco powder and the wad cutters westlake sell 3.5 grns max have used 3 grns and 3.5 going to try 3.2 and 3.3 but not had time but great fun to shoot

Hi Webtree, is loading by hand or do you use some sort of loading device,? Tim

38/357

i pre mesure my powder before i go to the range and load by hand using the press you get with the gun it does not take too long