Quote Originally Posted by mickmick View Post
Been sent here by the good guys in general section, anyone help me with hints on tuning an LG 522, shoots ok but not a lot of power? i know there not powerful to start with, but can i rework this gun? kind regards Mick

Hi Mick

I think the LG 522 is also known as the Relum Telly and is basicaly the break barrel version of the Relum Tornado.

I've just been given a Relum Telly so I'll be tuning this in a similar way to the Relum Junior I did a couple of years ago, ie ---

I'll replace the piston seal with an O ring piston head - though an adaptor and a Weihrauch 26mm seal can also be used.

The tit on the back block will be machined off so that a top hat type spring guide can be used - an old meteor one could be used if on a budget.

For the mainspring I use a single spring and guide instead of the original twin spring setup --- normally a Meteor spring does the job.

This is all from memory so if I get five in the morning I'll strip my Telly and see if anything else could be done or if a different spring would be a better fit.

Last weekend I was playing with a new Walther LGV --- this weekend I'm playing with a Relum Telly.

At least I can't be accused of being a gun snob.

All the best Mick