Thread: MPL Round Two Scores.

MPL Round Two Scores.

MPL Round Two Scores:-

Rossendale Model Target Club.

John Gould. GAMO Centre - 168.
    Ian Jones. Feinwerkbau Model 65 - 157.
    Richard Stiles. FAS 604. - 148.
    Nick Robinson. Feinwerkbau Model 65 - 147.
    Bob Stiles. Walther LP1 - 142.
    Phil Hewitt. - GAMO Falcon - 140
    Geoff Radovic. FAS 604 - 139.
    Gordon Healy. Feinwerkbau Model 80 - 133.
    Raymond Boucher. - GAMO Centre - 127.
    Andi McKenzie. GAMO Centre - 118.
    Jackie Radovic. FAS 604 - 112.

Total Score 1531 divided by 11 shooters = 139.18.

Rivington Riflemen.

Paul Wray. FWB Model 65. - 165
    Chris B. FWB100. - 161
    Steve W. Baikel Industrial stapler. - 157.
    John Ward. HW45 Siklver Star.- 154.
    Amanda B. Gammo Compact (and a very fine pistol it is! ) - 139.
    Mike B. FWB80.- 134
    Ron B. FWB65 - 131
    Paul B. FWB80 - 130.
    John R. Gammo Compact - 124
    Ray R. Gammo Compact - 110.
    Len R. HW45 - 102.
    Christine B. HW75 - 82.

Total score 1589 divided by 12 shooters = 132.42.

Congratulations to the RMTC Cellar Crew - MPL winners again in Round Two.

The top shooters in the Rivvy Club are a formidable foe indeed, but fortunately RMTC have a little more strength in depth to keep a better average.

Please let us have the names of the loosing team members to complete the records.
    Last edited by zooma; 04-10-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

It is good to see the increasing use of the less exotic and inexpensive Classic match pistols by both teams.

Hopefully this will increase the appeal of the MPL to readers who would find it hard to justify the expense of a new PCP to shoot in air pistol competitions.

The MPL is affordable for everyone - and produces some good competition and even better banter!

Thanks again to everyone that took part in Round Two - the real winners are the clubs and the shooters that took part - well done!

Over 20,000 views on the original MPL thread so far - must be a record for the Target section of the BBS?
    Last edited by zooma; 30-09-2012 at 08:22 PM.

New MPL pistols keep coming - look out for even more changes in Round Three!

mrfixit is offline There's many a slip twixt trousers and skip
    Yep Pardini K58
    Home Page:
    [url]http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    Yep Pardini K58
    Is the Baikel Industrial stapler taking a nose dive?

Don't forget to let TC1 bring it over so I can photograph it before it runs out of staples please!

The SSP Pardini is a class act - you will probaby enjoy that. What sort of vintage do you think it is?

That was when Pardini were at there best....not so convinced about the PCP ones though!
    Last edited by zooma; 04-10-2012 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Is the Baikel Industrial stapler taking a nose dive?

Don't forget to let TC1 bring it over so I can photograph it before it runs out of staples please!

The SSP Pardini is a class act - you will probaby enjoy that. What sort of vintage do you think it is?

That was when Pardini were at there best....not so convinced about the PCP ones though!
    Last owner had the Pardini for 10 years,the Baikal shoots every bit as well as it,just the Pardini is a bit nicer to look at
    The Baikal was always a stop gap,as I was looking for a 103 alas the only one I could find was in Germany and he wouldn't/couldn't ship over.
    I believe the Baikal in the right hands could match any of the modern pcp pistols.
    I will pass it to turncoat for you to photograph.
    Home Page:

Quote Originally Posted by mrfixit View Post
    Last owner had the Pardini for 10 years,the Baikal shoots every bit as well as it,just the Pardini is a bit nicer to look at
    The Baikal was always a stop gap,as I was looking for a 103 alas the only one I could find was in Germany and he wouldn't/couldn't ship over.
    I believe the Baikal in the right hands could match any of the modern pcp pistols.
    I will pass it to turncoat for you to photograph.
    Hi Steve - thanks for lending me the "stapler" - John brought the Baikel over this morning and the photos have been taken and are on bobsairguns. I will add some suitable captions later.

You should have let me know you were looking for a 103.........I have two 100% mint Mk2 examples - one I am keeping - but I think you will enjoy the Pardini and it should shoot just as well.

I will let TC1 have the Baikel to return to you on Tuesday at RMTC - hope to see you soon!
    Last edited by zooma; 05-10-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Pictures look good Bob.you have pm
    Home Page:

Thanks Steve - the IZH-46M is a nice handling pistol, and much lighter than I expected it to be.

Yes please! - I would love to include pictures of your Pardini on bobsairguns - I am getting quite a good gallery of SSP pistols, and yours sounds like it is the right qaulity to make some nice pictures with.

You can see all of the pistols on bobsairguns are as good as it has been possible to find (no scruffy pistols here) and they make an ever expanding and interesting catalgue of good target pistols for us all to refer to in the future.

Thanks for your help.