Thread: Rohm Twinmaster Parts

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick

Rohm Twinmaster Parts

A friend brought me a Twinmaster Trainer to look at with the piercing lever/CO2 cover snapped off just behind the hinge.
    After confirming that parts are no longer available and finding out that there just isn't the clearance to fit enough steel internal reinforcement I was left with two options, declare the pistol scrap or make something to do the job.

This is the pistol with the new aluminium part fitted -

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...s/PICT1067.jpg

For now it's in black bumper paint, I definitely need to get some matching paint mixed up for thee Rohm pistols,
    - Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    As a Rohm owner, I think that you may well find yourself busy as time goes on Nick. Too many about to just write them off due to a minor part going, and just too bloody expensive to write off.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Looks spot on, it would be a shame to scrap a good pistol because of this, have rohm shut down for good as I read somewhere that they were bought out by someone else as a going concern and were going to be revamped under a different name.
    Nce to see some quality custom parts
    Jim

Rohm

I was told that Rohm were bought out by Walther, who promptly shut them down with no future production.