Thread: Benjamin EB20 'noise levels'

Benjamin EB20 'noise levels'

Hi guy's, this is only my second post (after introducing myself).
    I think anyone who has fired one of the Benjamin EB range of airpistols will agree that they are NOT quiet guns...
    Being new to the world of CO2 airpistols I just wondered whether other Crosman based CO2 guns are as noisey. To be honest I can't imagine that my EB20 stands alone as being a "loud one", considering the basics of the EB range & (for instance) the 2240 seem to be pretty common (to me at least).
    Finally, I fancy fitting a red dot scope, so does anyone know if the 2240 / Ratcatcher scope intermount will fit my EB20?
    Cheers guy's

I had a Crosman 2240 that was incredibly loud indoors, literally echoed through every room. I actually bought a cheap slip on fibre optic sight and fixed this to the front of a high quality airsoft silencer, but made my own internals. End result was a soft pop with no echo. I dare say without checking that you can buy a slip on 1/2" UNF adaptor to fit most silencers.

Quote Originally Posted by bhodge View Post
    Hi guy's, this is only my second post (after introducing myself).
    I think anyone who has fired one of the Benjamin EB range of airpistols will agree that they are NOT quiet guns...
    Being new to the world of CO2 airpistols I just wondered whether other Crosman based CO2 guns are as noisey. To be honest I can't imagine that my EB20 stands alone as being a "loud one", considering the basics of the EB range & (for instance) the 2240 seem to be pretty common (to me at least).
    Finally, I fancy fitting a red dot scope, so does anyone know if the 2240 / Ratcatcher scope intermount will fit my EB20?
    Cheers guy's
    Nope 2240 etc,type won't fit as too big,barrel is wider
    you want the Benjamin Sheridan Intermount type for EB range (narrower fitting)
    Google for info.....

uk neil will knock you up a 1/2" unf adapter

ATB
    Pete
    Last edited by PALADIN; 01-10-2012 at 11:20 PM.
    ULTIMATE KING RATTY ::.22 SMK QB78DL HYBRID::+QB78 D/L .25 Cal ::850 AIRMAGNUM::PISTOLS- :22 Cal Weihrauch HW80K Tactical::RAM 68 :-)

Thanks for the input guy's. You've given me something to think about.