Thread: Rare pellets still available

Rare pellets still available

A few weeks ago there was a comment regarding some pellets no longer available here being findable in New Zealand. I meant to make a note as I'm not a pellet collector but I am going to NZ and will have a container coming back, probably just after Xmas. If someone would kindly remind me I'll try to find some.

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

visiting the antipodes

Quote Originally Posted by walnutfarmmick View Post
    A few weeks ago there was a comment regarding some pellets no longer available here being findable in New Zealand. I meant to make a note as I'm not a pellet collector but I am going to NZ and will have a container coming back, probably just after Xmas. If someone would kindly remind me I'll try to find some.

ATVB, Mick
    Are you buying up large Mick?Trev

Quote Originally Posted by trevor1 View Post
    Are you buying up large Mick?Trev
    Hi Trev,

Are you back home now? I scoured Trademe endlessly after you'd left, hoping some small treasure might come my way, but there was nothing.
    I'm not quite sure what I'm buying yet. I've got a Jowett Bradford van already bought in Hinds to collect with a view to doing the obligatory ( for me ) loop round South Island, ending up on the ferry at Picton, hopefully before my wife arrives to go to a wedding next month at Carterton. I thought it might be advantageous to join the Jowett Car Club. When I did there was a Jupiter for sale, one of my all-time favourite cars. I've contacted the owner and done quite a lot of research but haven't committed myself as I shall be in Ch-ch in 3 weeks and wait until I've seen it in the metal. If I buy it I shall just do a short South Island trip, via In-gill and Greymouth and back over Arthur's Pass and ship the pair from Littleton. Then fly up to Auckland to pick the Blessed Margaret up in a hire car and drive steadily back south for the nuptials, calling to see some old neighbours in TA and probably back to Auckland to fly to Hong Kong for a week. Hong Kong is booked for a week, I just hope it isn't too long.

Can you remember what those pellets were?

ATVB, Mick

Yes,I've been home a couple of weeks!I can't remember any rare pellets here in NZ,I get most of my bits and pieces off nowFancy,a Jowett Javelin.Way back in the '50s I had a friend who had one.Afraid I didn't fall in love with it....My desire was an Isetta(a real nerdy car),regards,Trevor

Quote Originally Posted by walnutfarmmick View Post

ATVB, Mick
    Bump to the top. Shape yourselves. It's only a fortnight 'til I leave.

ATVB, Mick