Thread: sam k11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Any reasonably high-end second hand target PCP's in good condition (as most are) are going to start around the £450 mark and go up from there depending on condition, manufacturer, extra cylinders, grips, etc. with top-end, excellent condition guns with extra cylinders hitting the £700+ mark.

A minter c/w 2 cylinders on here was up for £500 ono and sold (after a while & don't know the final price), however that was 2 years ago...but perhaps a good starting point if you can find one.

Any reasonably high-end second hand target PCP's in good condition (as most are) are going to start around the £450 mark and go up from there depending on condition, manufacturer, extra cylinders, grips, etc. with top-end, excellent condition guns with extra cylinders hitting the £700+ mark.

A minter c/w 2 cylinders on here was up for £500 ono and sold (after a while & don't know the final price), however that was 2 years ago...but perhaps a good starting point if you can find one
    yup if can find one, spares etc ok thanks for replying

I know for a "new" K14 in the latest SAM type carry case.

This is a bit of a rareity as our local RFD has advised us that no more are being imported currently due to the unfavourable exchange rate against the Swiss Franc.

SAM pistols were never at the cheap end of the market in any case - but they were a good solid buy at the last known new prices - but if they are up with the Feinwerkbau P44 sort of price in the future then I fear they could become even more exclusive!
    Last edited by zooma; 06-10-2012 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Pistol is a K14 - not a K15
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I know for a "brand new" K15 with two cylinders in the latest SAM type carry case.
    think new would def be out for me,

then if there rare ,what about spare's if needed ,
    dont want to spend the dosh only to find no spare's when it mess up

perhaps look for another make

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Spares don't seem to be a problem; I had mine serviced a few months ago for a reasonable £45. Now giving 500fps and 4.8 ft/lbs with RWS Meisterkugeln pellets.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Most repairs only involve new seals and are not expensive.

Spare parts are not thought to be too expensive and most are common to the K11, K14 and K15 as there is very little difference between any of them.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

i found one lovely condition and comes with a filling adaptor, pressure gauge, metal case, spare cylinder, instructions and twin counter weights with medium R/H grip.
    so will have to have a think on it, but thanks guys for your help
    Last edited by gtpkeeper; 05-10-2012 at 09:34 PM.