Thread: Lightstream 4.5-14x44 FFP help please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks mate. I've wound mine all the way in and it looks good. Though you can't see the little mark to indicate what zoom it's set on. Guess this wont really be that critical with the FFP though.

Thanks for info re parallax error! Good to know.

And thanks again re looking for you manual/trajectory card.

Cheers
    Bruce

Bruce are you confusing the eye relief adjuster that focuses the reticle with the magnification adjuster that sits just in front of this ???

You should be able to clearly see the marks which indicate what amount of zoom you are using !

The eye relief and magnification or zoom if you like are two separate adjusters...

There is a locking ring that locks the eye relief once you have focused it ... You need to undo it before focusing the reticle then once set lock it back up again....
    Daystate Platinum Mk4 100/100 .Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP Daystate Mk4 I.S . EB Sniper. Daystate Panther . Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP

no mate... If I turn the eye relief all the way in it hides the marker for the zoom.

eye relief wound out

Eye Relief wound in

Hope these images work.

Cheers
    B

Quote Originally Posted by brucegill View Post
    no mate... If I turn the eye relief all the way in it hides the marker for the zoom.

eye relief wound out

Eye Relief wound in

Hope these images work.

Cheers
    B
    Blimey I did not realise it was possible to wind the lock ring in that far !! Does it have to be in that far to focus the reticle ?? My 2 are what I consider to be right in given the range of adjustment but still do not cover the alignment dot for the magnification .....
    Daystate Platinum Mk4 100/100 .Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP Daystate Mk4 I.S . EB Sniper. Daystate Panther . Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieFarlie View Post
    Blimey I did not realise it was possible to wind the lock ring in that far !! Does it have to be in that far to focus the reticle ?? My 2 are what I consider to be right in given the range of adjustment but still do not cover the alignment dot for the magnification .....
    Hi Charlie

Thanks for sorting the manual for me. I sent you a PM

I've got it wound out a little now, like the first picture. Seems OK. Got an hour with it today. NICE!

Cheers
    Bruce

Sorry for digging up an old thread…

I’m looking for a copy of the LightStream 4.5-14x44 manual, I’m struggling to find it online so if anyone has a copy of it just a few pics of it will be really appreciated.

Cheers, Davy