Thread: Lightstream 4.5-14x44 FFP help please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    Charlie you'll have that px problem all the time and with any high quality scope, as its down to head position. You're not absolutely in line with the scope, do you have them on your Daystates by chance and are the cheek pieces standard?
    Yes Mate I fully understand the problem and the cause I was trying to give Bruce the heads up without it getting to complicated.. Thanks though !!
    Daystate Platinum Mk4 100/100 .Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP Daystate Mk4 I.S . EB Sniper. Daystate Panther . Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieFarlie View Post
    Yes Mate I fully understand the problem and the cause I was trying to give Bruce the heads up without it getting to complicated.. Thanks though !!
    It's not the scope though, it's the stock nothing complicated about that.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlts View Post
    It's not the scope though, it's the stock nothing complicated about that.
    Mate I do understand what you are saying as it was explained to Me by likely the best shooter in Scotland.....

But not something I would care to go into in depth here as it was not until it was demonstrated in person that I got to grips with it........
    Daystate Platinum Mk4 100/100 .Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP Daystate Mk4 I.S . EB Sniper. Daystate Panther . Lightstream 4.5x14x44 FFP

Bruce I have copied the user manual which has rangefinding information in it. It basically 4 x A4 sheets so if You send me your address by PM I will get it sent to you ...

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Mate I do understand what you are saying as it was explained to Me by likely the best shooter in Scotland.....

But not something I would care to go into in depth here as it was not until it was demonstrated in person that I got to grips with it........
    What?! I thought it was cockring?!
    Last edited by Charlts; 05-10-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

Who is the best shooter in Scotland!

Probably now not the same guy, as it was over 10 years ago. Atb mick.

I have the full blurb if anyone is interested,let me know

Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    I have the full blurb if anyone is interested,let me know
    Hi wood pigeon
    I’ve just bought a 2nd hand AirArms S400MPR FT fitted with this Lightstream scope, would really appreciate a copy of the manual