Thread: 3-Positional Shooting Trousers For Sale

Post 3-Positional Shooting Trousers For Sale

Hi All,

My son has a pair of Gehmann 3-positions shooting trousers (model 427) which he no longer needs. He shoots 10m target air rifle to national, international level. They are just under a year old, and in excellent condition, but my son has grown out of them.

As seen by the blue tags (provided by British Shooting) in the pictures (I will email them to those interested), they are fully ISSF legal, and can be used in both national and international competitions.

• The trousers are cut for support in all positions.
    • The Velcro waistband and Velcro fly allows for easy adjustability.
    • 3/4 length 2 way zips behind the legs allows for adjustability. You can open/close the trouser legs wherever you want, to suit your own comfort level. This makes shooting in all 3-positions easy and very comfortable.
    • Good quality rubber has been used for the knees to provide additional comfort when in the kneeling or prone position.
    • Thigh inserts have a soft top, which eliminates any tension when kneeling.
    • Unbleached canvas has been used for rigidity.
    • Ambidextrous fitting – fits both left and right-hand shooters.

Size: 44

Sizing guide:-
    • Waist: 94 cm
    • Inside length: 68 cm
    • Outside length: 103 cm

As this jacket will be considerably heavy, I would prefer pick-up. But I can always post them if the buyer is willing to pay for postage.

Please send me queries on ahmed_knp@yahoo.com. If you want to see the pictures contact me on the same address.

Asking price: 90 GBP* (ONO)

*I have also posted a separate advert for Gehmann 3P jacket (http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....13#post5675013).
    So, together with the jacket and trousers, I will be able to offer the package for 150 GBP (ONO)
    Last edited by ahmed_knp; 06-10-2012 at 02:51 PM.