Thread: Air Arms ProSport .177

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    mmm well shot mine today and put 5 pellets through a 5mm max hole at 25 yards. The group was away from the bull and I felt I had pulled the shots but I doubt I could pull each shot that well! Got on much better with the underlever and really this gun is very much a keeper. I also have a tx200 hc, theres little to choose between them but the prosport is just such a good looking gun.......
    Air arms HFT500, Prosport,
    WH100SK Daystate Griffin

I feel I have to join in the praise for the pro sport after taking mine out for the fist time yesterday.

Yes it is heavy and I will need to improve technique and add some muscle to shoot it accurately standing, but from any other position it was very accurate. I am definitely the limiting factor in how well it shoots.

Add to this the fact it just looks so good and gives just the right amount of kick when you fire it. The level of feedback you get it so different from a PCP, you just know you have pulled a shot before you see the pellet hit.

Only downside is after half a tin of pellets yesterday, I can feel all the cocking effort in my left arm and shoulder.

Dortw