Hello everyone, this is my first post on here as I'm new to the forum.
Now I don't usually do reviews, a) because I'm lazy, and b) because I'd rather be out shooting than sat on a computer ;-)
That said I thought I'd do a review on this particular rifle as I was blown away with this rifle.

I've been shooting since I was a young lad, my first air rifle (that I remember) was a HW77 which I remember being unbelievably heavy...

Now I stopped shooting for a number of years due to lots of reasons but mainly being too busy with work, but in the last 3 years I have not stopped :-)

I have been using 2 main rifles, a HW100kt .177 and a BSA R10 Mkii .177 with great success however, if you've grown up with springers there's always something missing when using PCP's. Now don't get me wrong, I love both my main rifles, but there's something honest and humbling about spring piston air rifles.

I also use a HW97K in .22 which is currently being tuned but wanted another decent springer in .177. I went to my local gunshop in Chichester and enquired about ordering an Air Arms ProSport.
As fate would have it, someone had just traded that exact rifle in that day, it hadn't even been priced.
Obviously I jumped at the chance to buy this as I was about to order a brand new one.
This particular example was in excellent condition despite being well used over the last 5 years (2007), some very light wear but very minor, consistently putting out 11.5ft lbs and looked sexy as hell with the dark walnut oiled stock.
I took it straight out to my outside 60yrd range and began to have a play around (after I chucked a 3-9x40 hawke mildot scope on her).

I was amazed at the smooth cocking action and reassuring crunch of excellent engineering, the precise thud and finally the well placed shots delivered from this beautiful rifle.

Shot after satisfying shot, I placed pellet after pellet in half inch groups at 35 yards. Despite the conditions not being great (breezy), I really got the sense I could confidently know where the shot was going.

Now I really enjoy shooting springers and particularly a good stalk with one, this rifle will remain in my collection for years to come i'm sure, deadly accurate, beautiful craftsmanship, and superb consistency.
I think every airgunner should own a springer and learn to shoot well with it and I have to say that the Air Arms ProSport HAS to be a serious consideration.